Pay no attention to the title, it really has nothing to do with what I’m posting, at all hahah. Well maybe a little, because the first thing I have to post is of an outfit I’ve put together from different stores and it’s totally bow-tastic. I’ve been feeling a bit silly with my outfits lately as you can see from my last post (MUSTACHESSS). I feel like the outfit I’m about to show really has no identity therefore it shall be named “Jane Doe”.
- Skin: SiSi – Mother Goose’s
- Hair: Dylan (Chocolate) – Maitreya
- Ears: Panda Ears (Tribal Joined) – Panda Express / Human Stretched Ears 1/2 – Aitui
- Nails: Perfect Hand Short Nails – MStyle
- Glasses: MK Hipster Glasses – 2ndhub
- Piercings: Dimpled Piercing (Slide) – .HoD. / Septum – *ICED*
- Shirt: Black Bow Blouse – Willow
- Skirt: Guilty Skirt (Violet) – <Slut<
- Shoes: Basic Flats (White) – fri.day
- Belt: Night Mist Waist Bow – *ICING*
- Headband: Silk Bow Headband – (Elate!)
- Poses: Long Hair 2 (Pose 6) – Glitterati
Alex was the one who introduced me to <slut< and even though I’m not into the whole coochie-showing style, I do love high-waisted skirts so.. ya know. Anyways, the next goodie I have to show is the new freebie item at paper.doll for January only. Now before I speak any further, I want to let you all know that you can easily go to the store right now and get it for $0L but after this month, you have to be subscribed to the subscribo to receive the future monthly items. So make sure you subscribe for more free items and updates! Now that that’s out of the way, I of course got the freebie or should I say freebie’s because instead of just one, you get two. The freebie items are these adorable leopard printed scarves. Let me just say, I’m not a huge fan of scarves but anything animal printed immediately grabs my attention and these are definitely something I like a lot. Another thing, the poses used in this photo are from (Elate!)’s furniture side of the store (which I’m not going to lie, I had no idea they had furniture and I’m glad I came across it). I’ve always known (Elate!) for their clothing but oh my god, the furniture is just as amazing as the fashion. I’m gonna shut up now and show you what I’m talking about.
- Hair: Adrienne (Bark) – Raw House
- Scarves: Draped (Snow Leopard) / Draped (Leopard) – paper.doll
- Shirt: Loose Racerback (White) – !Ohmai
- Shorts: Denim Shorts – *COCO* (gift section of the store)
- Feet: Barefeet Medium – SLink Jolie Pied
- Furniture: (Elate!)
That’s all I have for this Wednesday so I hope you guys have a good rest of the week. I don’t know about anywhere else, but it snowed heavily here and I’m cold so I’m gonna go get snuggly in my snuggie and maybe play some Xbox or watch TV.
-Farrie ;; xoxo